13th January 2018, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to pursue MBA from London Business School?

Sir, I am graduate in Business Management and have two years of work experience. I want to know what are the requirements to pursue MBA from London Business School?

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks and which exams do I need to undertake to get into colleges like London Business School, France, University of Oxford for MBA course?
  2. How can I study MBA in London Business School if completed Bachelor of Management Studies?
  3. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  4. Fees for MBA course from London Institute of Management and Technology and London Business School, UK?
  5. Is there any scholarship for Indian Student after doing MBA in London Business School?
  6. Universities offering Master in Management program in Abroad? -- [New]
  7. Which course should I choose after B.Tech and which is the best university?
  8. How can I get admission for MBA in London Business school
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study MBA in London School of Business and Management?
  10. Eligibility to study MBA course from Berlin School of Business and Innovation, Germany? What are the requirements for it?
  11. Can I get Student Loan if selected for studying MBA in The London Business School?
  12. What is the criteria to do MBA in Oxford, Stanford, London School of Business? What is the total expenditure?
  13. Requirements and abilities to do PG in London after BDS degree?
  14. How to get admission in good universities of USA through a single medium?
  15. Does London Business School offer PhD in Business course?
  16. How to get INSEAD Business School scholarship to study MBA in Marketing?
  17. How to find good college in abroad after completing BMM?
  18. Correspondence diploma in Automobile Engineering in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
17th January 2018, 04:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to pursue MBA from London Business School?

For admission at reputed management schools abroad, you need an excellent GMAT score. London Business School and other top management schools of the world, ask for GMAT scores along with strong academic record.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for GMAT, because this is the only way you can make an entry into such top schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?