18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Does Kaplan Higher Education Academy, Singapore offers Mass Communication undergraduate course? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi,
I am Pooja Majumder from Delhi. I am in 12th standard. And I want to study Mass Communication in Abroad. I came to know that Kaplan Higher Education Academy of Singapore is providing this course. Kindly let me know is that true? If yes, what entrance exam I need to appear?

Related Questions:
  1. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  2. Is it possible to have journalism as a career after B.Tech?
  3. List of undergraduate courses available in Mass Communication in Delhi, Ranchi, Kolkata and Banaras Universities?
  4. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  5. Can i make career in Mass Communication after studying 12th with humanities?
  6. Sample question papers of Mass Communication Entrance exam?
  7. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  8. Am I eligible to do journalism course after completing PUC?
  9. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  10. How to do Journalism? I am in class 11th from Arts stream
  11. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Does IIMC offer UG course in Journalism and Mass Communication? What is the criteria for it?
  13. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  14. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  15. Which country is the best for doing MS financially and rank wise?
  16. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  17. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  18. Can I get admission for Ph.D Mass Communication? Minimum eligibility criteria to apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?