18th April 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study Orthodontics in University College Cork, Ireland for BDS 2nd year student?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do Orthodontics in University College Cork, Ireland. Please tell me what are the requirements to study Orthodontics as I am in 2nd year of my BDS. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Recent Advances in Orthodontics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Requirements to study Doctor of Dental Public Health course in University of Malaysia for BDS student?
  3. Requirements to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com 2nd year student?
  4. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  5. Courses available to study in Diploma for BDS 2nd year student?
  6. Detailed information and requirements to do an Internship in any other Dental college of Delhi for BDS final year student?
  7. Possibility to do Internship in any Dental hospital for BDS 2nd year student?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in India and Abroad having completed B.Sc with Chemistry and Zoology and M.Sc in Clinical Research?
  9. Procedure and requirements to apply for an Internship in any Government college in Kolkata for BDS final year student?
  10. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  11. How can I get admission to study MDS in AIIMS being a BDS 2nd year student?
  12. How to study in BDS after passing 12th?
  13. How can I study MDS in Abroad being a 2nd year BDS student?
  14. Names of top dental colleges in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study MDS(Orthodontics) in any Government Dental College of India? Total fee expenses?
  16. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University MDS in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics-Growth and Development, Basics in Orthodontics, Diagnosis And Radiology Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  17. Will I be eligible for BDS in RGUHS, I have done 11th and 12th from different school?
  18. How can I get admission to study BDS in any reputed college of US if completed 88.62% in 12th?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?