7th August 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and now want to study MBBS course from Russia. I want to do this course from Moscow State University. Does this university provides MBBS course?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the universities offering MS in Russia? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure of admission and fees to study MBBS course from Sechenov First Moscow State Medical University, Russian Federation? Is it necessary to pass FMGE exam in India after completion of course?
  3. Application form for JPSC for senior teachers recruitment?
  4. Does University of Idaho, Moscow provides MBBS course? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission? How to get study visa? -- [New]
  5. Which one to prefer for MBBS among Orenburg State Medical University and Kharkiv National Ukraine?
  6. What is the criteria for admission in MBBS for Gujarat State Board student
  7. I want 2009 GENERAL AWARENESS material for bank po exams -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to do MBBS/MDS from Crimea State Medical University Ukraine
  9. List of colleges providing Ph.D with stipend for M.Tech(IT) passed outs? What are the options available after M.Tech?
  10. Can I join Harvard for pursuing Medical? Documents and papers required?
  11. Which are the universities in America that are accepting GRE score of above 290+?
  12. Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?
  13. List of universities offering Bachelor's Degree in Economics in Russia
  14. About MBBS from Ukraine for Indian students?
  15. Which one is the best for MBBS Bukovinian state medical university(BSMU) OR Odessa national medical university(ONMU)?
  16. How much percentage is required in B.Tech to do MS?
  17. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  18. Entrance test for admission in MBBS in the colleges of Tamilnadu for other state students?
9th August 2016, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Moscow State University provides MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed 12th with PCB group and now want to study MBBS course from Russia. I want to do this course from Moscow State University. Does this university provides MBBS course?

Yes, Lomonosov Moscow State University provides Bachelor’s in Medicine program. The duration of the course is six years. It is one of the oldest universities in Russia. The details are available in the university website link. The aspirant can contact through email or through the educational consultants available for this purpose of admission. The website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?