26th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?

Hi,
I am Siku. I want to study MBBS in Russia. I am trying to get admission in Kursk State Medical University. This university is providing scholarship of 30% and for the remaining 70% I want to apply for Education Loan. Please tell me that I can get the amount in my Account or direct to the university?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  2. Is it necessary to have a Bank Account to apply for an Education Loan?
  3. Can i apply for education loan for studying MBBS in Russia?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS in Government recognized Bukovinian State Medical University, Ukraine?
  5. Formalities to apply for Education loan to study MBBS in Russia?
  6. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBBS if my father is working in Abu Dhabi?
  8. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  9. Is it possible to get the education loan if I am from a poor family?
  10. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  11. Can I get increased amount if my college fee is increased having sanctioned Education Loan of Rs. 3.6 Lacs from State Bank of Patiala?
  12. Documents required to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 7.5 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia? Is it necessary to submit Property papers for a Guarantor?
  13. How much subsidy I will get if taken Education Loan of Rs. 3.4 Lacs?
  14. Does Bank charges different Interest rates to study MBBS in other state?
  15. Where should I go for Education Loan to study MBBS among Private Bank and Public Bank?
  16. Requirements to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MBBS in Malaysia?
  17. Is it possible to get education loan for doing MBBS in Russia? Which bank will provide loan for that?
  18. What kind of EMI options are available in Education Loan if want to study MBBS?
2nd May 2018, 06:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether the Bank sanctioned Education Loan to my Account for study MBBS in Kursk State Medical University, Russia?

If the university is recognized by MCI and you have got enough collateral to support your education loan, then surely bank won't have any issue in giving you the loan.

Just make sure you have guarantor, who is earning well and willing to support you. Normally, studying MBBS abroad is risky, because you have to clear MCI to practice in India. Hence, banks may become hesitant, if university is not reputed one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?