15th March 2015, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to complete further education in New Zealand?

I am Ankush. I have completed my polytechnic in Electrical with 55% from a government college. Is it possible for me to complete my further educations in new Zealand ?

15th March 2015, 08:22 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to complete further education in New Zealand?

No it is not possible now but it will be possible for you once you have completed your B.Tech.
It will be best for you to enter the course of B.Tech via the Lateral Entry Process.
Once you enter B.Tech you will require a total of 3 years to complete your B.Tech and then you will be eligible to go to New Zealand for your Post Graduation Course.
Once you have completed your B.Tech a lot of opportunities will open up for you.
So it will be in your Best Interest to complete your B.Tech at first before thinking about going Abroad.
After the completion of B.Tech if you can have a good career track record then you will have the chance to get yourself admitted to the Best Universities around the world.
In the near term completing your B.Tech and preparing to go Abroad via the GRE and TOEFL Examination is the best option that you currently have.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?