28th February 2016, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Does US universities consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters?

Does US universities consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting to get the answer soon as possible to proceed further. Please give me the answer soon as possible.

29th February 2016, 08:25 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does US universities consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters?

Yes, 12th standard marks are considered during admission into master degree course in USA. US universities take into account marks in 10th standard, 12th standard and graduation while admission in them. However, it does not have a high weightage. Hence even if you have a low score in 12th, you can compensate it by scoring well in the entrance exams like GRE, TOEFL/IELTS and performing well in the interview round.
1st March 2016, 02:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Does US universities consider 12th standard marks for admission into masters?

The overall career record is looked into. The marks obtained in the Entrance Examinations are also looked into.
Finally the Domain Knowledge is also looked into.
These are things that are seen and considered for the course of Masters in US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?