31st December 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Duration of bachelors in college and universities of USA after diploma?

Hello I am Harshit
I am pursuing diploma in electrical engineering it’s my 5th semester last year I am planning for B.Tech in USA next year. So what is the duration of bachelors in colleges and universities in USA after diploma? For how many years and how many semesters.

Related Questions:
  1. Can we do bachelors in usa after doing bachelors from India?
  2. Is PG Diploma in Counseling Psychology acceptable in foreign universities?
  3. Universities offering bachelors in cyber security for the duration of one year?
  4. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  5. Can I do MSc graphic design or web design after BSc computer science course? Any PG courses in graphics and web designing?
  6. Are Indian students not treated well in USA or UK countries?
  7. Details about M.Sc (Biochemistry) exam centers? Any center in Kerela?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after scoring 49% in B.A? What is the date of the B.Ed entrance exam
  9. Which course/degree to do after 12th in commerce stream for becoming CS or to have a career in Hotel management? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I join Degree in Hotel Management after completion of 12th Class?
  11. What are the career options for an arts student after 12th?
  12. Which stream to choose to have a bright future in hotel management?
  13. In which good universities can I get admission for MCA or MS?
  14. What is the duration to take up studies in USA in Bachelor Degree after diploma in electrical? Percentage required in diploma?
  15. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for Hotel Management course? Where to get forms for the respective Entrance Exam?
  16. Which hotel management institute should I prefer after passing class 12th?
  17. Can I pursue Hotel Management course perfectly after completion of 12th being a candidate of weak in English?
  18. Which is the best university for LLB course?

15th February 2016, 06:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Duration of bachelors in college and universities of USA after diploma?

The duration of the course of Engineering after the completion of the Bachelor Degree is 4 years or 8 semesters.
You need to go through the entire course of Engineering in Abroad as there is no such admission which is called the Lateral Entry.
So you will have to pursue the course of Engineering which is of 8 semesters.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?