29th November 2011, 09:10 AM
Unregistered

How to overcome the problem of English section for Bank Exams?

Good morning sir/mam i am preparing bank exam but i face problem in English section because aim week in English.how to overcome this.

2nd December 2011, 09:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to overcome the problem of English section for Bank Exams?

The candidate should qualify each section separately to pass Bank Exams. Comprehension, verbal ability, sentence correction, etc are included in the test. The candidate should practice previous questions regularly to be successful in this exam. Referring books on English grammar will also help. Continuous reading is another method to solve the problem of language.
31st July 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to overcome the problem of English section for Bank Exams?

Sir/mam I'm preparing for bank exams I have a problem with English sectional cutoff marks I scored good marks in other sections how to over come this pls tell me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?