5th June 2015, 02:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of admission in BBA for Bangladeshi student in India without having IELTS score? List of Universities for the same?

i am from bangladesh. i want to get admission in indian universities.but i dont know the procidor!!!!!!!!!!!!!
more over i dont have ielts and i dont want to give any entrence exam.i did my ssc

so can u tell me which university i can get admission??????

23rd July 2023, 02:01 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility of admission in BBA for Bangladeshi student in India without having IELTS score? List of Universities for the same?

• Alliance University: Alliance University is a private university located in Bangalore, India. They offer a BBA program that is open to students from all over the world. The program does not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test.

• Genesis Global School: Genesis Global School is a private university located in Gurugram, India. They offer a BBA program that is open to students from all over the world. The program does not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test.

• Jagran Lakecity University: Jagran Lakecity University is a private university located in Bhopal, India. They offer a BBA program that is open to students from all over the world. The program does not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test.

• Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is a private university located in Coimbatore, India. They offer a BBA program that is open to students from all over the world. The program does not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test.

• AIMS University: AIMS University is a private university located in Pune, India. They offer a BBA program that is open to students from all over the world. The program does not require IELTS or any other English proficiency test.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

To be eligible for admission to these programs, you will need to meet the following requirements:
  • Completed your 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks.
  • English proficiency: Some universities may require you to demonstrate your English proficiency through a test such as the TOEFL or IELTS. However, there are also many universities that do not require this.
  • Personal statement: You will need to submit a personal statement that explains your interest in the BBA program and why you would be a good fit for the university.
  • Letters of recommendation: You will need to submit two letters of recommendation from teachers or professors who can attest to your academic abilities and character.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?