18th June 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?

sir
i have 90% in 10 and 92% in 10+2 and 58% in b.tech
could you tell me i can eligible to write gre and toefl exams,
please answer my question as soon as possible
regards

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  2. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  3. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  4. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  5. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  6. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  7. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  8. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?
  11. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  12. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  13. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  14. Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL to study in US for government serviceman having completed B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Is it possible to do MS in USA after scoring 1020 in GRE score and 86 TOEFL score?
  16. Information and requirements to do MS in Germany?
  17. Which is the best coaching and appropriate time for GRE/TOEFL preparations? I am in B.Tech 2nd year.
  18. How to do MS in US? Which are the best universities? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria?
24th October 2014, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in GRE and TOEFL for a candidate secured 90%, 92% and 58% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?

To be eligible to appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations, no specific percentage or qualification or age limit is not required. Anyone can appear for the GRE and TOEFL examination. If you wish to pursue your higher studies in foreign countries like US, Germany, etc. you need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL examinations. Since, you have completed graduation degree from a recognised university, you can appear for the GRE and TOEFL examination. Once you appear for GRE and TOEFL examinations, the GRE score will be valid for a period of Five years and TOEFL score will be valid for a period of Three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?