16th January 2014, 03:31 PM
srilatha reddy adla

Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?

Iam studing btech first year my question is when can i apply for gre,toefl and how much %should i get in btech and i want to know the dates for this exams

17th January 2017, 02:45 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?

TOEFL stands for Test of English a Foreign Language and GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. GRE is an exchangeable test that is an admissions requirement for many graduate schools in the U.S

TOEFL Eligibility-

For Indian candidates are concerned, ordinarily a pass in 10+2 level of any recognized Indian Board or University is a suitable qualification to take the Test of English a Foreign Language.

GRE Eligibility-

Qualification of 10+2+ four year degree program.

As per the information you have provided in your query, you are studying B.Tech first year So, you are eligible only for TOEFL exam but not eligible for GRE exam.

Exam Date- In the month of April.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?