13th March 2012, 12:47 AM
cloud44

What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?

hi ,iam currently in my final year engineering(be) ece, i would like to know what all i can take up after finishing my engineering.
which is a better option MS?? M.Tech ??
also i would like to various entrance exams which i can rite like TOFEL,GRE etc.

14th March 2013, 12:37 AM
HIMANSHUAGARWAL123

Default Re: What all I can take up after finishing engineering? Which is a better option between MS and M.Tech? List of the various entrance exams which I can write like TOEFL, GRE?

Hello friend
Both is good. It is depend on your intrest.
In my opinion M.tech is best beside MS. You can also apply for management courses
If you want your management degree/diploma from a reputed government institutes like IIMs, IITs, FMA, IIFT and many more then you have to qualified the entrance exams like CAT/XAT etc.

May God bless and help you.
Best regards.
Thanks.
Himanshu Agarwal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?