16th August 2016, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Top universities in world to study MS in Computer other than India? Limitations of those universities for admission?

Hello sir, I am studying Computer Engineering from NIT, Agartalla. My ambition is to study MS from top universities of world other than India? Please tell me about universities and theirs limitation for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  2. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  3. How to get admission in top universities of India or abroad for doing masters program?
  4. How can get admission in top universities for M.Tech Automotive Engineering? GATE coaching in Hyderabad? Percentage needed to get admission in top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the top universities in US? How to get scholarships? Possible expenditure in US for MS?
  6. Universities in India offering MS program in computers?
  7. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  8. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
  9. List of top universities with procedure of admission to study MA Hindi? Streams available in MA Hindi? -- [New]
  10. Can do Masters in CS subject after completing B.Tech in electrical engineering? List of top 10 universities in the world?
  11. Top 5 universities in world for PhD in English Literature
  12. Admission in best CA colleges after passing 12th science with 51%? Best CA colleges and universities in India?
  13. Top universities in India for B.Sc in mathematics?
  14. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  15. How to do MS in US in top universities? I have completed B.E in ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  17. Is there any IGNOU center present in USA?
  18. Eligibility to do MBBS in Abroad?
31st August 2016, 11:33 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Top universities in world to study MS in Computer other than India? Limitations of those universities for admission?

Top universities in world to study MS in Computer are
-Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA
-Oxford University, UK
-Harvard University, USA
-University of California, USA
-Cambridge University, UK
-Hong Kong University of Science and Technology

For admission in USA to study MS Computer, you need to qualify GRE, TOEFL and the entrance examination conducted by university in which you want admission.
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination while TOEFL stands for Test of English as Foreign Language.
After qualifying these examination, you will be selected for personal interview and then after clearing interview, you will be eligible to take admission.

For admission in UK universities, candidates need to appear and score better in IELTS for foreign language test while for admission in Oxford and Cambridge, you need to qualify pre-interview entrance examination then you need to appear in personal interview and perform best in it to secure a seat.

For admission in Hong Kong University, you also need TOEFL as foreign language test and entrance examination conducted for admission in particular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?