13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? How the university select?

Sir, I want to study degree course in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems from University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. Please send me eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission? How the university select?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Master of Psychology course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in M.Phil at University of Bradford, United Kingdom? Fees required to study here?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Mass Communication and Journalism course at University of East Anglia, United Kingdom? Fees required for it?
  4. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  5. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  6. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom?
  7. Does University of Glasgow, United Kingdom provides M.Des in Design led Innovation? Fees and procedure of admission?
  8. Best institutes in Abroad for MBBS and their requirements?
  9. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Veterinary Science in Abroad? Total expenses to study this course in Abroad?
  10. University of Liverpool and University of Manchester both provides MBA in Advanced Wealth Management? Admission procedure and fees required for it?
  11. In which country can I do further studies after 12th?
  12. Details about under graduate course in Politics and International Relations from University of Exeter, United Kingdom? Eligibility and fees for it?
  13. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  14. List of best M.Pharmacy colleges across the world
  15. List of top colleges to do M.tech in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for abroad studies? Suitable places to study? -- [New]
  17. Does University of East Anglia, United Kingdom provide PhD after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Archaeology course in Glasgow Caledonian University, United Kingdom?
27th November 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems course at University of Liverpool, United Kingdom? How the university select?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study degree course in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems from University of Liverpool, United Kingdom. Please send me eligibility, fees and procedure to get admission? How the university select?

Eligibility to study a Bachelor of Engineering in Mechatronics and Robotic Systems at the University of Liverpool is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics and English subjects from a recognized board (like CBSE, ISC and state boards in India) with 70% to 85% marks. Duration of the Mechatronics and Robotic Systems BEng course at University of Liverpool is three years. Candidates can apply online or can contact various representatives available in India for the admission. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS to get admission to the Bachelor of Engineering program at the University of Liverpool. Candidates are selected for the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations and English proficiency test. Candidates can find the details at the University of Liverpool website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?