27th October 2017, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study MBA in Insurance Management in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?

Sir, I am CA and working in an Insurance Company in Mumbai. I want to know can I get MBA Insurance Management degree in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer PhD(Biotechnology) in Europe? Eligibility to get admission?
  2. Fees to study degree course from University of Westminster, United Kingdom and ACCA in distance mode from UK? Nearest ACCA study center of this university?
  3. How to study MBA in Operation in distance mode after B.Tech? List of colleges for it?
  4. Universities in UK which offer B.Tech(Civil Engineering) to Diploma student? Course duration, annual fee and entrance exams for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  6. What are the top Research Institutes in World? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  8. How to do M.Tech from UK or USA? I have scored 72% marks in B.Tech
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech Biotechnology from Aga Khan University, United Kingdom?
  10. Top 10 universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad
  11. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MBA in project management in distance mode?
  14. Possibility to pursue MBA in distance mode for Diploma holder with 10 years work experience?
  15. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  17. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  18. Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed]
27th November 2017, 12:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study MBA in Insurance Management in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am CA and working in an Insurance Company in Mumbai. I want to know can I get MBA Insurance Management degree in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?

Yes, it is possible to study Online MBA from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Duration of the MBA course is two years and six months at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree can apply for the Online MBA course offered by the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Candidates have to clear the English test IELTS with a score of 6.5 with no less than 6.0 bands for applying to the Online MBA course at University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Candidates can find more details about the course at the University of Birmingham website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?