17th November 2017, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech Biotechnology from Aga Khan University, United Kingdom?

Sir, I belongs to India and will complete B.Tech Biotechnology in this March. I want to study M.Tech Biotechnology from Aga Khan University, United Kingdom. Is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the top Research Institutes in World?
  2. Procedure, list of universities and fees details of MS in Europe?
  3. Options of further studies in ENT field at England?
  4. Possibility to study MBA in Insurance Management in distance mode from University of Birmingham, United Kingdom?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Organic Chemistry with scholarship in Abroad
  6. List of universities offering Masters in Biotechnology course in United Kingdom
  7. Which are the best institutes for CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Top colleges in Germany/Europe for Forensics/Cyber Security and their admission details?
  9. List of top colleges to do M.tech in abroad?
  10. Fees to study degree course from University of Westminster, United Kingdom and ACCA in distance mode from UK? Nearest ACCA study center of this university?
  11. Is it necessary to appear in IELTS to get MS (Computer Science) admission in UK? List of universities offering MS (Computer Science) in UK?
  12. Best universities of United Kingdom to study MA Economics? Procedure of admission?
  13. Best university of United Kingdom to do PhD in English? Procedure to get admission and study visa for it?
  14. Possibility to study MTech(Computer Science) for BTech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  15. How can I get post graduate scholarship in Economics to study in United Kingdom?
  16. How to get admission in MS course at University of York, United Kingdom? Marks required for it?
  17. List of universities in UK offering Masters and PhD in Communication?
  18. Which university is best to study M.Sc Biotechnology in between University of Glasgow and University of Leeds? Eligibility and fees required for it?

27th November 2017, 02:39 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech Biotechnology from Aga Khan University, United Kingdom?

No, it is not possible to study M.Tech Biotechnology from Aga Khan University, United Kingdom, because Aga Khan University does not provide M.Tech Biotechnology course. However you can study M.Tech. Biotechnology form other university in UK as well as in India.

Universities in the India from where you can study M.Tech. Biotechnology:-
> Dr DY Patil School of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics, Navi Mumbai
> Gautam Buddha University, School of Biotechnology, Greater Noida
> Rayat & Bahra Institute of Engineering and BioTechnology - [RBIEBT], Mohali
> Medak College of Engineering & Technology - [MCET], Medak

Universities in the India from where you can study M.Tech. Biotechnology:-
> University of Cambridge
> University of Oxford
> University of Birmingham
> University of St Andrews
> University of York

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?