11th April 2018, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at University of Göttingen, Germany?

I am B.Sc Applied Physics holder and now want to study M.Sc Applied Physics from University of Göttingen, Germany. Please tell me eligibility to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Which of the following universities should I prefer for doing Masters in Molecular Biotechnology?
  2. Best institutes offering M.Sc. in Neurosciences in Germany?
  3. List of German universities for doing Masters in Environmental studies, Climate Change or Geography?
  4. Institute offering Ph.D in Animal Biotech in Abroad
  5. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  6. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  7. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  8. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  9. Eligibility to get MSc(Physics) admission in Delhi University for a candidate with 43% in BSc(Physics)? -- [New]
  10. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  11. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  12. How can I study Aeronautical Engineering abroad if I am from Nepal?
  13. Names of institutes in Germany where I can do Ph.D after doing MSc Physics?
  14. Eligibility and admission procedure for doing Masters in Germany after B.Tech in India?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  16. Scholarship in Germany to get Ph.D in related subjects? How much will it cost?
  17. Eligibility criteria to get admission in Oxford University to study B.Sc Applied Physics? How to prepare for entrance exam for it?
  18. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]

9th May 2018, 06:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in M.Sc Applied Physics at University of Göttingen, Germany?

Since, you have completed B.Sc in Applied Physics, you are very much eligible for the M.Sc course in the same from University of Gottingen, Germany.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc in Applied Physics from a recognized University can apply for the M.Sc in Applied Physics course from the above mentioned University.
You must have to qualify in the GRE examination and in the language test to get admission for the said course.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?