18th April 2017, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?

Hello sir, I am in final year of B.Sc Agriculture and after it want to study Masters from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan. Eligibility to get admission? Entrance exams and fees to study here?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  2. Shibaura Institute of Technology Tokyo provides PG Diploma course in Microbiology? Fees and eligibility for admission? -- [New]
  3. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  4. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  5. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it required to complete Maths in 12th standard for doing M.Sc Agriculture course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  8. What are the placement opportunities available to a M.Sc(Horticulture) graduate from G.B.P.U.A.T? Is there any scope in other countries?
  9. Best university between Tokyo University of Science, Japan and Toyohashi University of Technology, Japan to study MS? Ranking of both universities in Japan?
  10. How to become an agricultural officer?
  11. Which university is best among Waseda University, Tottori University and Tokyo University of Science, Japan to study degree course in Polymer Science? Whether the Japan government permits Indian to study in Japan?
  12. Can I study M.Sc(Agriculture) in any other ICAR institute/Central or State Agricultural University after completion of B.Sc? Eligibility to appear in ICAR PG entrance exam?
  13. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible through Management quota?
  14. Can i do Agricultural BSc after studying MPC?
  15. List of universities offering M.Sc in Agriculture course in Abroad?
  16. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  17. Does Tokyo University of Science, Japan provides degree in Robotics Engineering? How can an Indian student get admission? Can I get subsidy in fees?
  18. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?