25th April 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

Shibaura Institute of Technology Tokyo provides PG Diploma course in Microbiology? Fees and eligibility for admission?

Hello sir, I want to study PG Diploma course in Microbiology course from Japan. Please tell me Shibaura Institute of Technology Tokyo, Japan provides this course? Fees and eligibility for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  2. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  3. Eligibility for M.Sc(Microbiology) after B.Sc(Microbiology) and DMLT nearly 18 years ago? Subjects to be opted for M.Sc? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges for MBA which conduct their own exam?
  5. Best colleges for instrumentation and control in Delhi and NCR
  6. Admission procedure and fee structure of Diploma in Computer Engineering course in Sigma Institute Of Technology & Engineering, Vadodara?
  7. List of the universities offering Ph.D after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  9. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  10. After scoring 202 in B.Arch exam with AIR of 4600 and category rank of 947, state rank of 167, category rank of 88 can I get in NIT Trichy? Any other good NITs in which I can get?
  11. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  12. Which one is better between General Microbiology and Medical Microbiology?
  13. Ophthalmologist courses and guidance
  14. When does the M.Tech counseling start?
  15. List of colleges in which I can apply for lateral entry after completion of diploma course in Jharkhand?
  16. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Which subject should I choose after scoring 77% in 12th
  18. Which college will be open for me after scoring 187 marks in JEE mains?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?