11th March 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in MS Aeronautical Engineering in Air Force Institute of Technology, USA?

I am studying B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and after it want to study MS from Air Force Institute of Technology, USA. Please tell me eligibility criteria to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can an Indian National get admission in degree course at Air Force Institute of Technology, USA?
  2. Is it possible to do Aeronautical engineering in a budget of 10 Lakhs?
  3. Admission procedure to study MS in Aerospace with full scholarship in Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA for B.E. Aeronautical student?
  4. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  5. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  6. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India -- [New]
  7. Which good colleges can I get in Hyderabad after scoring 34500 rank in EAMCET
  8. What are the career options available for bio-science students?
  9. Which entrance exam to write after pursuing M.Tech in Aeronautics?
  10. Which college in India is best to become an Astronaut? Entrance exams and other details to become an Astronaut?
  11. How to join Air Force after engineering? I am an engineering student from St Aloysius Institute of Technology
  12. Which exam should I write to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering College?
  13. Placement papers of Delloite? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Eligibility to study MS from California Institute of Technology, USA? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Preferred courses after intermediate in order to join Aviation industry?
  16. Procedure to pursue aeronautical engineering if not appeared in JEE and EAMCET?
  17. Eligibility to get Diploma(Aeronautical Engineering) admission in Indian Institute of Aero Space Technology and Management? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of colleges which offer B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering and Electronics & Communication Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?
21st April 2018, 06:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in MS Aeronautical Engineering in Air Force Institute of Technology, USA?

To get admission in MS Aeronautical Engineering course in Air Force Institute of Technology, USA, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Aeronautical Engineering or relevant stream from a recognised university. You have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations and submit your test score reports to apply for admission to MS course in US universities. After submitting the application form, your application will be viewed by the university and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in MS Aeronautical Engineering course in US university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?