11th March 2018, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Steps after B.Tech ECE to study MS from Australia?

Sir, I am B.Tech in ECE graduate and working person. I want to skip job and pursue MS from Australia. Please tell me which are the steps I should follow for it?

21st April 2018, 06:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Steps after B.Tech ECE to study MS from Australia?

To pursue MS course from Australia after completion of your B.Tech ECE course, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. TOEFL/ IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By reporting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to MS course in Australian universities. After receiving an admission letter for pursuing MS course from any of the Australian university, you can apply for study visa and once it is approved, you can fly to Australia for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?