3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Technical University of Denmark for MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark? Duration of this course?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in EMI mode to Technical University of Denmark?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  4. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Details regarding course and admission?
  5. Entrance exam to study MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) in Technical University of Denmark?
  6. Is the Technical University of Denmark best for MS? Mode of study and requirements for admission?
  7. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  8. Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student? -- [New]
  10. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study Integrated M.Tech in Nanotechnology for 12th student? List of colleges/universities which offer admission in India?
  12. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  13. Is it good to do PhD and research in Nanotechnology field?
  14. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
  15. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  16. How to undergo Nanotechnology after PG course in Zoology?
  17. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India?
30th June 2018, 11:29 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark?

"MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) admission in Technical University of Denmark"

>Eligibility Criteria:

You must have a Bachelor of Science in Engineering, a Bachelor in Engineering or a Bachelor of Natural*Science degree*to be eligible to pursue MSc(Physics and Nanotechnology) course.

The bachelor degree must be less than 10 years old.

You have a valid score in English proficiency (B-level, IELTS, TOEFL- or Pearson test).

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?