19th July 2015, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for getting job in Abroad after 10+2 Vocational?

Respect sir,
I've completed 2nd year diploma course in electrical after 10 2 vocational qualification. So...am I able to do the job in Abroad? Kindly reply me as soon as possible.

ARINDAM ADHIKARY

23rd July 2023, 03:05 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Eligibility for getting job in Abroad after 10+2 Vocational?

Hi Arindam,Yes, you can get a job abroad after completing a 10+2 Vocational diploma in Electrical. However, there are a few things you need to keep in mind.

First, you will need to have your diploma evaluated by a foreign credential assessment agency. This will ensure that your diploma meets the requirements of the country you are applying to work in.

Second, you may need to take an additional qualification, such as a foundation course or a bridging course. This will help you to bridge the gap between your Indian diploma and the qualifications that are required in the country you are applying to work in.

Third, you will need to have some experience working in the electrical field. This experience can be gained by working in India or by working in another country.

If you are able to meet these requirements, then you should be able to get a job as an electrician abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?