18th March 2018, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

I am interested to apply for MSc in Organisational Psychology in UNICAF University. Can I know that how I can apply for this course? Please help me to know about the process for applying in this university for this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure & duration of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  2. Entrance exam to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?
  3. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Organisational Psychology) in EMI mode to UNICAF University? -- [New]
  4. Eligibility to get admission in UNICAF University for MSc(Organisational Psychology) course?
  5. Can I do psychology correspondence along with my B.Com?
  6. Can I apply for admission in Annamalai University for PG in psychology?
  7. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  8. How to study PG Diploma in Applied Psychology from University of Delhi? When to apply for it?
  9. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  10. Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?
  11. Where should I apply in abroad to study Master degree in Psychology or Diploma course in Psychology? How much it cost to study it from abroad?
  12. Is there any difference between M.A. and M.Sc to study Psychology?
  13. Can a Computer Science student of 12th do graduation in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  15. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD Psychology course in Harvard University?
  16. Can I study MA psychology course after completion of BA English Literature or do M.Sc Psychology?
  17. Which is better among B.A. and B.Sc to study Psychology?
  18. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
26th April 2018, 08:17 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I apply to study MSc(Organisational Psychology) in UNICAF University?

Candidates, those who have studied B.Sc Organisational Psychology from a recognized university, are eligible for M.Sc Organisational Psychology course in UNICAF University.
You can apply for admission into aforesaid course in the UNICAF University through its official website https://unicafuniversity.com/.
But before applying for the admission, make sure you qualify in the IELTS examination and score the required band/point for the admission in masters degree courses offered by the aforementioned University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?