30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College for Diploma Mechanical student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of Diploma Mechanical Engineering. I want to join KDU University College to study BE in Mechatronics Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  3. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  8. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  9. Eligibility to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate with 63% in 10th CBSE?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) after completing Diploma course?
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility criteria to study Diploma engineering from Maulana Azad National Urdu University? Seats available for Mechanical branch?
  13. Can I study B.Sc computer science after completing diploma in mechanical?
  14. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering? I am a mechanical course student from NCVT
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  16. Can I get Lateral Entry to study Mechanical Diploma in MES College of Engineering for 12th student?
  17. Percentage required to join any college after studying diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Singapore for distance Mechanical Diploma student?
5th June 2018, 05:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College for Diploma Mechanical student?

Being a Diploma Mechanical student, you are eligible to pursue "BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College".
Candidate who have completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum CGPA 2.00 from any recognized university are eligible to pursue BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College". Also candidate must have qualified English Proficiency Test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?