30th April 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?

Sir, It is my dream to do BE in Mechatronics Engineering in KDU University College. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College for Diploma Mechanical student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  3. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  5. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  7. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  8. Entrance exams available to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown? -- [New]
  9. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor in Biomedical Engineering in Bahcesehir University?
  11. Entrance exams available to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  12. Entrance exams available to study BS(Electrical Engineering) in Auburn University?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BS(Chemical Engineering) in Muscat University?
  14. Entrance exams available to study Master in Computational Science and Engineering in UMEA University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I apply online for B.Ed course?
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Energy System Engineering) in College of Engineering and Technology, Bhubaneswar?
5th June 2018, 06:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?

If you want to pursue"BE in Mechatronics Engineering course in KDU University College", you need to take an English language Proficiency Test I.e. IELTS or TOFEL.

For secure admission you will have to qualify,

IELTS with minimum band of 5.5

TOFEL with a score of 213 (computer-based) or 79 (internet-based) or 550 (paper-based)

Once you have cleared one of this English language test, you can apply for admission to study BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University.

Last edited by ppsahu; 15th August 2018 at 10:20 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?