9th January 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian Embassy after 10th and 12th with 88% and 87% marks and have passed IELTS? How IELTS beneficial for me?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th with 88% and 12th with 87% and have passed IELTS exam. Now I want to get job in Indian Embassy. Please tell me how can I get a job in Indian Embassy? How IELTS beneficial for me?

24th February 2017, 12:07 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Embassy after 10th and 12th with 88% and 87% marks and have passed IELTS? How IELTS beneficial for me?

In order to get a job in Indian Embassy you need to clear the Indian Foreign service Examination(IFS) held under UPSC.
Types of jobs available are translator, human resource, IT etc. You will have to knowledge in one foreign language and its compulsory. IELTS is beneficial till some extent. But you will have to go through the above examination.
7th October 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Embassy after 10th and 12th with 88% and 87% marks and have passed IELTS? How IELTS beneficial for me?

I know English, Hindi, Arabic, Urdu and Bengali languages. I want to render services in Indian Embassy. So, please tell how can I get?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?