17th July 2018, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

Hi friends, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) course in Eindhoven University of Technology. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  4. Fee structure of MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?
  5. Details to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands? Whole cost including transportation and visa to study there?
  6. How to get admission in MS at Eindhoven University of Technology? Fees required and scholarships for Indian students?
  7. Entrance exams available to study MTech(Bio Pharmaceutical Technology) in Anna University, Chennai?
  8. List of universities in Australia to do Master degree in Advanced Automotive Electronic Engineering? Admission procedure and brief information about studies in Australia?
  9. List of colleges providing Diploma in Plastic Technology course? Entrance exams available for it?
  10. Entrance exams to study MSc(Health Care Technology) in Tallinn University of Technology?
  11. Entrance exams available to study BTech(Pharmaceutical Technology) in Mangalayatan University?
  12. Any entrance tests to appear to get admission to PhD course in Seed Technology or is it through direct admission? Best university for Ph.D in Seed Technology course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges to study ME in Thermal engineering? Entrance exams available for it?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in master degree course in Agriculture from Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan? Entrance exams and fees to study here?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MS(Biomedical Engineering) in New Jersey Institute of Technology? -- [New]
  16. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master's in Laboratory Technology in Abroad?
21st July 2018, 10:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology?

In order to get admission in Eindhoven University of Technology to pursue MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology), you will have to take and qualify one of the following English Proficiency Test.

CPE: C1
IELTS: Overall band must be minimum 6.5.
TOEFL: Minimum score must be: 90*(internet based)
Once you have qualified the English language test, you can apply for admission to study MSc(Broadband Telecommunication Technology) in Eindhoven University of Technology.

Last edited by ppsahu; 16th August 2018 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?