17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course has more scope between PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Quality Management? Where to apply to study this course?

Sir, I want to study any of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Quality Management. Please suggest me which course has more scope? Where to apply to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  2. What is the qualification criteria required to become a Production Supervisor? Which course should I pursue to become a Production Supervisor?
  3. Can I pursue Diploma in Supply Chain Management if got 39% in B.Com?
  4. Can a Diploma in Electrical Engineering study MBA in Material Management or Supply Chain Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to apply for PG Diploma course in Supply Chain Management having completed BE Mechanical Degree? Duration, Fee structure and Eligibility for the course?
  6. Logistics or Supply Chain Management, which one has wide scope? -- [New]
  7. Which is the best supply chain management or operation management?
  8. List of part time PhD colleges in India for PhD in Supply Chain Management?
  9. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics & Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What are the requirements for it?
  10. Job opportunities for a candidate through PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management course?
  11. Requirements to apply for PG Diploma(Logistics & Supply Chain Management) course in Indian Institute of Materials Management, Chennai?
  12. Which are the best instituts offering MBA in supply chain management in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best fields of MBA after BSc computer science
  14. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  15. What should I do to pursue PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management having low marks in graduation but 10 years work experience?
  16. How to study MBA in Supply Chain Management from IIMs? What should I do for it?
  17. Is MBA in Supply Chain & Logistic Management favourable for female candidate?
  18. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd September 2017, 05:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course has more scope between PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management and Quality Management? Where to apply to study this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study any of PG Diploma in Supply Chain Management or Quality Management. Please suggest me which course has more scope? Where to apply to study this course?

If you want to do post graduate diploma in quality management and supply chain management, then according to my opinion PG diploma in quality management is best option for you because PG diploma in quality management has wide range of employment areas which enhance your job opportunities and also the duration of PG diploma in quality management is 1 year where as duration of PG diploma in supply chain management is 2 years. Here below are details regarding PG diploma in Quality management:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in quality management is graduation in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of post graduate diploma course is 1 year.

>> After having PG diploma in quality management major employment areas are Retail operation sector, Hospitals, Tourism, Banks and financial organization, Government institutes, Auditor manager etc.

Institutes Offer PG Diploma in Quality Management:-

1). Symbiosis International University, Pune

2). Sampoorna Academy of Management and Science, Bangalore

3). Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai

4). City School of Social and Managerial Science, Chennai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?