21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying Master of Public Management course which is available in Victoria University of Willington? Please let me know about the course structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  2. Can I get financial aid to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  4. Scholarships available to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  5. Can I study Master of Applied Finance in University of Victoria University of Willington being a BBA(Finance) student?
  6. Course structure and duration of Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  7. Is campus interview available for Master of Applied Finance students in Victoria University of Willington?
  8. Entrance exams to study Master of Applied Finance in Victoria University of Willington?
  9. Admission procedure to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington?
  10. Eligibility to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra? Structure of this course?
  11. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  12. How to do M.Phil through distance education?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  14. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
  15. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Master in Cybersecurity Management in Tulane University School of Professional Advancement BSc(Computer Science) student? -- [New]
  17. Which courses should I opt after completing B.A English
  18. Eligibility to study MSc(Pain Management) in University College London? Structure of this course?
20th May 2018, 12:48 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Public Management in Victoria University of Willington? Structure of this course?

Eligibility to study "Master of Public Management course in Victoria University of Willington" is given below.

You must have a Bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

You must have at least two years of relevant work experience.

You must have to appear and qualify English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL, PTE.

<>Course structure:

Part 1. (Common Core Courses)

GOVT 501 - Government and Governing
GOVT 502 - State, Economy and Society
GOVT 503 - Policy and Management Service

Part 2. (Core Courses)

GOVT 511 - Managing for Resultts
GOVT 512 - Managing Public Resources
GOVT 513 - Managing People in the Public Sector
GOVT 514 - Leading Change in Public and Community Organizations

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?