5th August 2018, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?

Hello Sir, I want to get admission in Golden Gate University for MS(Information Technology Management) course. Can I know which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure the admission? Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Course fee and duration of MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?
  2. Scope of studying MS(Information Technology Management) in Golden Gate University? -- [New]
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?
  4. Documents required to get admission in Golden Gate University for MS(Information Technology Management) course?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  6. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  7. Can I get PG CET after doing B.Tech in civil engineering
  8. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Clinical Microbiology) in Centurion University of Technology and Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get a government college after scoring 485 in JELET and 73 marks in branch?
  10. When the notification for Business Management Diploma course will be announced by Institute of Technology & Management? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?
  11. Is there any entrance exam available to study MSc(Agricultural Economics and Business Management) in Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Entrance exams to study MSc(Information Technology Management) in Sheffield Hallam University?
  13. Is MSc Petrochemicals suitable for BSc Physics?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  15. Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  16. How to join MSc Genetics? I am doing BSc Petrochemicals
  17. How should I Join M.E after finishing B.E in 2nd class?
  18. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
10th August 2018, 12:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University?

If you want to pursue MS(Information Technology Management) course in Golden Gate University, you need to take an English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL/Pearson Test of English (PTE) and must have secured minimum score of 6.5 in IELTS, 550 in TOEFL paper-based test (pBT), 79 in TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) and 57 in Pearson Test of English (PTE) for secure admission.
You must have completed a Bachelor's degree or higher from a recognized institution to be eligible to apply for that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?