29th July 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences for studying MBA(Clean Technology Management)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about MBA(Clean Technology Management) course offered in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  2. Admission procedure to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  3. Eligibility to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Fee expenses of MBA(Clean Technology Management)?
  4. Documents required to get MBA(Clean Technology Management) admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences?
  5. Entrance exam to study Bachelor in Information Technology in Vamk University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?
  6. Best stream to pursue B.Sc? Difference between honours and general ? Top college in Chandigarh?
  7. Colleges which are the offering integrated Ph.D in Biotechnology? I am doing final year B.Tech biotechnology -- [Most Discussed]
  8. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology- Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  10. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Applied Sciences & Technology Entrance Test- Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Technology in BIMTS Institute of Medical and Technical Sciences? Duration of this course?
  12. Course fee and duration of Bachelor of Applied Management course in TOI OHOMAI Institute of Technology?
  13. List of the colleges and selection procedure for MBA in Pharma?
  14. Is there any entrance exam for Diploma in Accommodation Management admission in Amrapali Institute of Applied Sciences?
  15. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  16. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  17. Entrance exam available to study BCom(Communicative English) in RU College of Management and Technology?
  18. Eligibility to study MS(Pharmaceutical Business and Technology) in Innopharma College of Applied Sciences for BPharma student?
24th August 2018, 01:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to study MBA(Clean Technology Management) in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly let me know that which entrance exam I have to give so that I can secure an admission in Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences for studying MBA(Clean Technology Management)? I would also like to know about the duration of this course. Thank you!

There is no entrance examination available to study MBA in Clean Technology Management course at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. Candidates have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS (6.5) or TOEFL for the admission to study MBA in Clean Technology Management at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences. Candidates have to appear for an interview for the admission to study MBA in Clean Technology Management. Duration of the MBA in Clean Technology Management at Wittenborg University of Applied Sciences is 18 months. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?