15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam should I appear among TOEFL and TOEFL iBT? Basic differences between them?

Sir,
I am really confused, I want to know
about the differences of TOEFL and TOEFL iBT.
Please tell me about the differences and
also I want to know for doing MS in Germany
which one is preferable?

17th April 2015, 11:37 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among TOEFL and TOEFL iBT? Basic differences between them?

* TOEFL test measures the ability of nonnative English speakers to use and understand the English language as it is hard, Spoken, Read and written in the University class room.

* TOEFL iBT test measures reading, listening, speaking and writing skills. It is offered more than 50 times a year and is administrated online at testing site around the world.

TOEFL iBT is the best entrance exam for getting admission in the different universities in abroad.
18th April 2015, 01:27 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam should I appear among TOEFL and TOEFL iBT? Basic differences between them?

TOEFL exam is conducted in two ways
1. TOEFL Paper Based Test (PBT)
2. TOEFL Internet Based Test (IBT)
There is no difference between these exams, you can appear for TOEFL PBT or TOEFL IBT, it depends upon your wish. But, I suggest you to appear for TOEFL(IBT), because nowadays most of the universities are asking only for TOEFL(IBT) score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?