15th April 2015, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Hello everyone,
I would like to know that after my 12th
should I write IELTS for studying B.Tech
anywhere in Abroad?
Please let me know asap.
With Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to study abroad?
  2. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  3. How much scholarship I will get to study in Abroad with IELTS scorecard?
  4. Percentage required in graduation to appear in IELTS?
  5. Should I have to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Abroad? -- [New]
  6. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  7. Detailed procedure of IELTS? How can I study Abroad with scholarship?
  8. Should I join IELTS and GRE programs for study abroad if pursuing B.Com?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  12. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study Abroad being a B.Com student?
  14. Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS for study PhD with Fellowship in Abroad?
  15. Possibility to study M.S.(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany for a candidate who is pursuing German Level A1, & A2 with IELTS?
  16. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad?
  17. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  18. Percentage required in B.Tech to study MS in Abroad with scholarship? Total expenses of MS in Abroad?
17th April 2015, 11:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Should I have to appear in IELTS to study B.Tech in Abroad?

Yes, you have to write an IELT Entrance Exam to study the B.Tech in abroad. Because IELT is an Entrance Exam conducted by the Universities of different countries to select the student form different countries for higher education in their University. So the candidate who wants to continue his higher education in abroad must have qualified in the IELT Or TOFEL.
18th April 2015, 12:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you need to appear in IELTS examination to be eligible to study in Abroad. IELTS is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. To get admission in any foreign university, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examination. So, it is mandatory that you need to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations to study B.Tech in Abroad.
18th April 2015, 01:22 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Most of the universities offer Bachelors course admission by considering SAT and IELTS/TOEFL score of the applicants. So, first you need to check the admission requirements of the universities, in which you want to join. You can check the admission requirements, by visiting the official websites of the universities. By knowing the admission requirements of the universities, you can decide whether you should appear for IELTS/TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?