27th April 2017, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study Masters in Environmental Science from University of Birmingham? When to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Masters course in Environmental Science from University of Birmingham. Please tell me will I have to pass entrance exam for it? When to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  2. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for NET JRF in Life Science exam after completing Bachelor's in Zoology and Masters in Environmental Science?
  4. Kuvempu University First Year B.A/B.Sc/B.Com/B.B.M/B.C.A-Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. For which subject can I appear in NET exam between Environmental Science and Life Science?
  6. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  7. University Of Kashmir-Faculty Of Physical & Material Science - Environmental Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Environmental Science at Burdwan University through distance mode if secured 50% in M.Sc?
  9. Is it possible to do Masters in Environmental Science or in Health Administration having completed my B.Sc. in Zoology?
  10. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  11. Name of universities to study M.Sc in Environmental & Natural Resource Economics? When will the universities conduct entrance exam? Which type of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  12. Am I eligible for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completion of masters in forestry?
  13. NET Environmental Science (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible for NET Environmental science if I have completed masters degree in environmental studies with 55% marks?
  15. How can I study Masters in Political Science in University of Oxford?
  16. For which subject I should apply for SLET to study PhD if completed PG in Environmental Science?
  17. Colleges/Universities offering distance learning M.Tech? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?