18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?

Respected Sir,
I am an Indian and got admission in Intermediate in this year. I want to become an Architecture and want to join Bachelor's Degree in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran. Kindly tell me what entrance exams are there for getting admission into this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Course description and duration of BS(Architecture) in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  3. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  4. Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  6. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  7. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  8. Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?
  9. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which college can I get admission after scoring 95 marks in B.Arch
  11. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  13. For which colleges can I apply after scoring 92 in NATA and 76.6% in CBSE
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 116 in NATA and 92% in class 12th CBSE board exam?
  15. What should I do to study MBBS in AIIMS being graduate from Iran?
  16. How many colleges are available to study M.Arch in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  17. List of B.Arch colleges for a candidate with 88 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th?
  18. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?