24th July 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in West Bengal?

Dear Sir, I am studying in 12th Science from WBCHSE Board. I want to do Bachelor of Physiotherapy course after completing my 12th Science. I just want to know which are the entrance exams available through which I can study this BPT course anywhere in West Bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study B.Ed being a Physiotherapy graduate? List of colleges/universities in West Bengal?
  2. Detailed information about entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  3. List of entrance exams and best colleges to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Scope of this course?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of entrance exams to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course? Is NCERT sufficient for entrance exam preparation?
  7. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  9. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  10. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  11. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  12. Can i join B.Pharma course after completing 12th from NIOS?
  13. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  14. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Master of Physiotherapy course for an Intern?
  16. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy?
  17. Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  18. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
15th September 2018, 10:29 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in West Bengal?

For pursuing BPT course i.e. Bachelor of Physiotherapy course, colleges conduct their own CET exam for admitting candidates. Some of the BPT offering colleges in West Bengal are mentioned below.
Behala Institute of Allied Health Sciences,
Behala, Kolkata

Nopany Institute of Healthcare Studies,
Girish Park, Kolkata

Vivekananda Institute of Medical Sciences, Ramakrishna Mission Seva Pratishthan,
Kolkata
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?