18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission?

Hi,
Presently I am doing B.A.LLB Law course in Criminal Law from UPES. After doing B.A.LLB I want to study LLM in Tehran University, Iran. I want to join LLM in the specialization of Private and Islamic Law. Kindly tell me about the admission criteria and the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission. Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  3. Course description and duration of BS(Architecture) in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  4. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  5. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  6. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  7. Whether Islamic Studies of Iran is taught according Shia's faith and believes?
  8. Is there any entrance exam to be done for joining LLB course after graduation?
  9. Eligibility criteria for LLB Entrance? Whether NIOS students are eligible for LLB Entrance or not?
  10. Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?
  11. Is it possible to apply for Iran Study Visa without securing admission?
  12. Requirements to get admission in Master's of Medical Sciences in Iran for International students?
  13. Eligibility to study Visual Communication undergraduate course in Farhangain University, Iran for a Pakistani? Is it better to do Visual Communication in this university?
  14. Should I do B.A LLB or LLB after graduation?
  15. Date of issue of the LLB correspondence application form?
  16. Is it necessary to show fund sponsor to Visa counselor to get Iran Study Visa?
  17. Eligibility criteria for graduates in LLB course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. M.Sc can be done after B.Tech or B.Sc is mandatory?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?