18th July 2016, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Course description and duration of BS(Architecture) in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?

Friends,
I have a wish to study Architecture in Iran. I want to secure admission for BS course in University of Science & Technology, Tehran. Can I know about the course duration? And also I want to know about the course description. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study Bachelor's in Architecture in Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  2. Admission criteria and fee expenses of BS(Architecture) course of Iran University of Science & Technology, Tehran?
  3. Chances to get study visa of Iran to study MBBS course from Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Iran? What should I do for it? -- [New]
  4. Is MD degree of Tehran university of medical sciences, Iran approved by Medical council of India? MD degree from Tehran is equivalent to Indian MD degree?
  5. Possibility to study LLM in Tehran University for LLB student of Kerala?
  6. Admission criteria to study LLM(Private and Islamic Law) in Tehran University, Iran for Indian students? Entrance exam to get admission?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of LLM (Criminal Science & Criminology) at Tehran University?
  8. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  9. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether Farhangain University, Iran offer BS(Physics) to international students?
  11. Course duration of PhD(Floriculture & Landscaping) in G. B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology?
  12. Which are the institutes offering the course in Biotechnology after 12th?
  13. Is DAC better than MSc in IT?
  14. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  15. What is the date of BSc admission for BSc IT branch?
  16. Educational qualification required to apply in NIOH, Kolkata P&O Instructor recruitment? Job description of P&O Instructor?
  17. Getting a PhD in English from University of Delhi
  18. Where can I get admission after scoring 52% in B.Com?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?