18th March 2018, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?

I want to secure admission in MS in Marketing course in Baruch College. Can I know the process to get admission in this course in Baruch College? Please help me to know about the admission process.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  2. Entrance exams available to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch College?
  3. Can I get financial aid to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?
  4. Eligibility to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University? Structure of this course?
  5. Fee structure of MS(Marketing) in Baruch College?
  6. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  8. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  9. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  10. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student?
  12. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  13. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in University of Pittsburgh to study MS course after B.Sc Zoology? Fee structure of this university? How to get study visa for it?
  15. Admission procedure to study B.P.Ed in CCS University?
  16. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Master's in Economics in University of Oxford?
  17. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to get admission in Delhi University to study PhD in Commerce?
14th May 2018, 07:13 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Marketing) in Baruch University?

Admission Procedure:

>> Submit a pre-application mail to the authority of Baruch College.
>>Then, submit the online application form and upload the scanned copies of necessary documents including English Language Proficiency Tests score card and undergraduate course pass certificate.
>> If the authority found that your educational qualifications are as per the eligibility criteria , they will invite you for a individual interview on-campus in New York City or virtually via Skype.
>>Decisions are typically given within one to three weeks after the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?