9th December 2015, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate?

Hi,
I am pursuing my M.Sc in Biochemistry. I need to know what are all exams I can write after finishing PG for higher education in Abroad and also for scholarships. I will be glad if anyone help me. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships and exams to study in Abroad?
  2. Scholarships available for 12th passed students in PCM with 83.5%? Entrance exam which I have to answer next year? Opportunities for me to study abroad?
  3. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  4. Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which exams to appear so as to get scholarship for studying abroad?
  7. Scholarships available to study in Abroad for 12th student?
  8. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available?
  9. Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate?
  10. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  11. What are the scholarships given by government to study in abroad? What are the exams to be written for them?
  12. Can i get scholarship for studying MDS in UK?
  13. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  14. List of universities which offer M.Sc(Biochemistry) to B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  15. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis?
  16. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, entrance exams, expense and scholarship to study Abroad?
  17. Entrance exams to study Post Graduation in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Chemistry) 1st year student? How can I prepare for the entrance exams by myself?
  18. Entrance exams available to study MS in Abroad?
14th December 2015, 04:38 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study in Abroad with scholarships for Biochemistry postgraduate?

You need to appear for the GRE and TOEFL Examination and you need to score good marks in both these Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD.
You will need to clear a Personal Interview which will be Domain Subject based once you have applied for the course of PhD.
If you are able to clear the Interview then you will be eligible for the course of PhD Abroad with Scholarships.
To get a Scholarship you will require good in depth Domain Knowledge as well as a good career track record throughout the career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?