25th July 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Formalities required to join MD in Gynecology in good Australian university?

I have passed MBBS from india and now wants to join some good university in australia to study MD in gynecology. Please advise the formalities.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
  2. How many years does it take to become a Gynecologist
  3. What are the formalities required for Ph.D in Law? List of entrance exams I can give? I've completed my LL.M from university of Lucknow with 60% marks
  4. Do Gynecology course have value after the completion of BDS?
  5. Need of taking DNB entrance exam evenafter diploma in OG from an accreditated institution
  6. What are the formalities to join Audiology course after completing 12th
  7. Which Reference Books I have to prepare for to join DNB in Gynecology?
  8. Criteria and formalities required to pursue B.Ed through correspondence from DU? Documents required to be submitted?
  9. Is M.phil available in Madras University? What are the formalities to do so?
  10. Am I eligible for B.Ed correspondence from MD University Rohtak? Formalities which I have to go through?
  11. Kerala University, M.D., Obstetrics and Gynecology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What are the formalities required to pass IAS exam?
  13. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  14. Diploma courses in pediatrics/gynecology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Studies at MIT USA having 54% in 10+2?
  16. How to do MS degree after completing UG degree in Tamilnadu or Abroad? What are the requirements and formalities to join MS degree?
  17. Best colleges offering MPT in Gynecology or Pediatrics in India? What is the entrance exam procedure?
  18. Procedure and formalities of doing PhD in IISc Bangalore?
11th June 2015, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Formalities required to join MD in Gynecology in good Australian university?

I completed ma BNYS (Batchelor of naturopathy and yogic science). Is Der any chance to do MD in Obstetrics in Australia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?