18th June 2018, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?

I want to do Master of Professional Accounting from The University of Notre Dame Australia. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?
  2. Documents required to study Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?
  3. Important dates of Master of Professional Accounting admission in The University of Notre Dame Australia?
  4. Course duration and fees of Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?
  5. Is Australia a best place for studying Accounting?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  8. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  9. How can I get Visa to study Master's in Accounting in Columbia University?
  10. Colleges which provide special law courses for an engineering student?
  11. Which university should I select for doing Master degree in Accounting and Taxation?
  12. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  13. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  15. List of entrance exams available to study M.Arch in University of South Australia? Total course fee of this program?
  16. List of master degree courses available in Australia after BDS? Best colleges of Australia for it?
  17. Entrance exams available to study Master of Business Management in University of Canberra?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
22nd June 2018, 02:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Master of Professional Accounting in The University of Notre Dame Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Master of Professional Accounting from The University of Notre Dame Australia. Can I know which are the entrance exams available for securing the admission for this course in this university? Please let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Applicants have to clear the GMAT for the admission to study MS in Accountancy at the University of Notre Dame Australia. They should also clear English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL for the admission to study MS in Accountancy at the University of Notre Dame Australia. Applicants have to apply online for the admission with the following documents GMAT score, IELTS score, academic records, two letters of recommendation, current resume, etc. University of Notre Dame Australia website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?