17th June 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Entry requirements for BS(Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology for 12th candidate?

Kindly tell me the entry requirements for BS(Applied Physics) program in California Institute of Technology for me as I am preparing for SAT and already completed my 12th this year with 94%.

23rd October 2017, 05:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entry requirements for BS(Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology for 12th candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly tell me the entry requirements for BS(Applied Physics) program in California Institute of Technology for me as I am preparing for SAT and already completed my 12th this year with 94%.

Eligibility to study the BS (Applied Physics) in California Institute of Technology is a pass in 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subjects from a recognized board. For taking admission in California Institute of Technology, candidates have to clear the TOEFL and SAT or ACT examination with good scores. Candidates can apply online for the admission to the California Institute of Technology. Candidates have to apply to the BS (Applied Physics) course with academic transcripts, essay, letter of recommendations, English proficiency (TOEFL) score, SAT or ACT scores, financial statement etc. California Institute of Technology website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?