29th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Which exam do I need to write for doing MBA in Canada? Suggestions regarding IELTS?

I have 54 percentage in my engineering..which exam do I need to write for doing an mba in canada..m preferring canada as the studies in there are cheap compared to other countries..do I need to write gmat or ielets?please guide me..I met a counselor who told me that I wont get an mba admission with a mere 54 percent..she advised me to write ielets. .m very confused right now..please help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MS in US after studying B.E in CSE 2nd year?
  2. Scholarship tests for higher studies in abroad, after B.Com. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  4. Minimum age required, IELTS and GRE exams for studying in USA? Expense of MBA in USA?
  5. How can I do MBA in Germany? Is it compulsory to write GRE or IELTS? I'm doing B.Tech and have 65% marks till now
  6. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  7. Can I study further in Canada after IELTS if passed 10th with 7.2 CGPA?
  8. Is IELTS score compulsory for MS in Singapore?
  9. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  10. List of universities offering Integrated Ph.D? Date of announcement of notification?
  11. Eligibility to study in Canada after 12th 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  12. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  13. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  14. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  15. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  16. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  17. How to get admission in Germany/Canada university after scoring 70% aggregate?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Australia after completing 10th standard without IELTS?
29th November 2014, 07:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for doing MBA in Canada? Suggestions regarding IELTS?

To get admission in MBA course in Canada universities, you need to appear for GMAT and TOEFL or IELTS examination. GMAT is an entrance test that you need to appear for getting admission in MBA course in foreign universities. IELTS or TOEFL is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. Even though, it is difficult to get admission in foreign universities with 54% in graduation, if you score good marks in GMAT and IELTS or TOEFL examination, you can get admission in best university for pursuing MBA course.
29th November 2014, 11:09 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam do I need to write for doing MBA in Canada? Suggestions regarding IELTS?

You can apply for GMAT for getting admission in MBA from Canada. GMAT scores are utilized by most of the top Universities abroad for giving admission in MBA program. If you have got an excellent score in GMAT, then your chance of getting admission in a top college in Canada will increase.

Along with GMAT, you need to have a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL, which is necessary for admission in various courses abroad because they are are offered in English.

You must have a decent score in IELTS/TOEFL, then only you will be accepted for admission. IELTS/TOEFL basically tests your English speaking, writing and listening skills. Therefore, you must be very well prepared for the exam, then only you can get a decent score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?