4th March 2016, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

I would like to know which exam I should give to study in abroad and from where I would get the form? Sir I would like to know the date of exam. Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad? Can you please guide me soon?

4th March 2016, 08:22 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam I should write after completion of 10th standard to be eligible for studying in abroad?

To be eligible to pursue your higher studies in Abroad after completion of your 10th standard, you must have to appear in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. TOEFL/IELTS examinations helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. By qualifying and scoring good marks in these examinations, you can apply for admission to 11th and 12th standard in Abroad schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?