7th September 2012, 03:56 PM
dhirajladhe

What should I choose between GRE and TOEFL?

gre or toefl that is what should i choose?/...please tell me what to choose

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  3. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  4. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL? -- [New]
  7. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  8. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  9. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  10. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  11. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  13. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
  14. What is structure of GRE exam? Is TOEFL needed after GRE?
  15. Score required in GRE and TOEFL to get full scholarship?
  16. Is it a good choice for me of doing MS in Aerospace Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  17. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best university?
5th October 2012, 09:20 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose between GRE and TOEFL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirajladhe View Post
gre or toefl that is what should i choose?/...please tell me what to choose
GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination
TOEFL Stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language.

Both these examination are different and If you want to take admission in Engineering OR Business colleges abroad then you have to appear for the GRE test, this examination is conducted by ETS, throughout the year and if you have scored well then your chances for getting admission in abroad will be high.

Along with that you have to appear for the Test of English as a Foreign Language, this test is compulsory and without this test, you can not get admission in abroad colleges in any Bachelor or Master Programs. So its better to appear for both these examination and scored well.

When you scored in both these examination, then you can send your test scored in top Abroad colleges and if your marks is good then you will be called for further admission process.

You can also apply yourself by searching top colleges from Internet and check the eligibility Conditions and if you fulfill the condition then you can apply for the college directly from the official website, Admission application form available online from the official website and along with application form you have to send your necessary Documents, the list of Documents available in the official website.

You must be Financially fit to take admission in abroad colleges because the fees and living condition is very high as compared to India, so please apply for these examination and scored well then definitely you will get admission in abroad colleges. If you need more details then please check official website.

www.ets.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?