30th October 2016, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.Tech?

Hello,

I am B.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student . I want to complete my M.tech from Germany so please Guide me how can i do it . And which exam is better either TOEFL Or GRE? Can you please provide me the answer on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which exam do I need to clear for doing MS in Germany? What is the fee structure and scholarships available?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for MD course in Germany after completion of PharmD?
  3. Admission procedure and total expense to study MS(Automobile) in Germany?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  5. Procedure to follow for doing MS from Germany? Procedure to get loan for it?
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Procedure to apply for studies in Germany for B.Tech(ME) student?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. Requirements to do M.Tech in Germany? Is it necessary to have the knowledge of German language?
  11. List of colleges which offers admission to study MS in Germany?
  12. Apart from teaching profession which are the other career opportunities available after M.Tech?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Germany for doing B.Tech Automobile? -- [New]
  14. List of colleges with fee structure and scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany? Procedure to apply for GRE and GMAT? Examination date, maximum attempts and syllabus of GRE and GMAT?
  15. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  17. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  18. How to get scholarship to pursue M.Tech in Germany after B.Tech ECE?
31st October 2016, 04:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing M.Tech in Germany after completion of B.Tech?

To pursue M.Tech course in Germany being a 3rd year Mechanical Engineering student, you have to complete B.Tech degree course from a recognised university and you need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations. You need to submit our test score reports to apply for admission to M.Tech course in German Universities. The university will review your application and if you are found eligible for admission, you will be offered admission in M.Tech course in German Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?