3rd October 2015, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Which field is better for Masters in USA regarding Electronics?

I have done my B.Tech in Electronics and communication from NIT of India. I wish to pursue masters regarding electronics in USA? So which field is better - Communication or VLSI or Embedded? Please guide me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country is better for Masters in Electronics? Scope of this course if done from USA?
  2. Better country for Masters program in Electronic field? Scope after pursuing this course from USA?
  3. What would be my destiny for studies Abroad?
  4. What are the opportunities available after M.Pharm (India) in USA?
  5. How can I do masters in the field on electronics and arts?
  6. Can I do masters in US from electronics and communication? I am an average student and have done B.E in electronics and communication
  7. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  8. How to pursue Masters programme in USA? Eligibility criteria for the exam?
  9. In which field should I pursue M.A masters abroad after pursuing Electronics and Communication?
  10. How to become NASA's MD?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in automobile abroad after completion of bachelor's in electronics?
  12. How to do masters in USA after pursuing electrical engineering? Which stream should I select for my masters?
  13. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  14. Which masters course should I choose after B.E Electronics and Communication so as to enter space technology field? Are the courses offered in European Universities?
  15. How to do masters in Gulf counties like Saudi Arabia, Qatar? I have done B.tech in Electronics and communication
  16. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  17. Which field is good to do for master (M.E) in USA?
  18. Masters Degree from India or USA? Which one is more preferable? -- [Most Discussed]
8th October 2015, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is better for Masters in USA regarding Electronics?

You can opt for any course of your interest in US universities after completion of your B.Tech course from NIT, India. You can pursue your higher studies in Masters's degree courses like M.Tech, MS, etc. Since, you have completed B.Tech in ECE, I suggest you to pursue M.Tech in VLSI or Embedded as there are core subjects for you in B.Tech course. You can also opt for Masters in Communication if you have interest in that course. To get admission in Master's degree course in US universities, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?